by Charlotte L. Hanna CMO/CMBS GLOBAL
The benefits of hosting a Virtual Event can be many, but here are 7 that can make it truly worth your time and energy to consider this often-overlooked marketing tool.
1. Engaged Audiences – Your audience can instantly log in and feel a part of your event.
2. Lower Expenses – According to most studies, it can be nearly 75% less expensive to produce than most typical live events.
3. Global Access – The Internet makes the WORLD your marketplace!
4. Ultimate Convenience – While an audience may not be able to travel to you, you can take your message to your audience nearly anywhere, at any time. Convenient for them AND you.
5. Variety of Choices – Telesummits, Webinars, Teleseminars…the list goes on and on. You can choose to make it interactive, invite guest speakers, offer language options, etc. From live streaming to video to audio only – the choice for the best solution is yours. [Read more...]