The job market is not what it used to be. In fact, more and more of us find ourselves forced to make a career change these days and in our search for paying work, turning the corner can often mean hitting a wall. If you have had to “make some adjustments” in your life-style due to a decrease or loss in income, take a look – deep inside you – and ask yourself the following questions:
- What was so good about my former job?
- What would I choose to do if I could do whatever I wanted to earn a living?
- What do I know, what experience do I possess that others do not – and are needing?
- What would it mean to me to be able to set my own hours?
- How can I stop searching for a ‘niche’ and create one instead? [Read more...]